|A very warm welcome to all of our Year 2 families, it’s going to be a great year|
(Teacher and SENCo)
Throughout the year, we will be updating this page with news and photos
Curriculum overview giving more information about what children will learn in Year 2 and how they will be taught can be downloaded here
Please note that there is a lot of useful information available to you on the Ladders at Home website, here. It will help you to …
Understand what your child is taught, from Reception to Year 6.
• See how each topic is taught, so you know how to help.
• See what your child is working on right now, at a glance.
• A space for you! – No more hunting for that lost note
• Fantastic FREE resources to support your child’s education.
• Follow your child’s progress at anytime
• Find out what they will be working towards and how you can support them
If you are new or can’t remember your login details, please contact Mrs Keetch in the main office. Mrs Edwards and Mrs Fallon will be running sessions for parents on how to make the best use of this parent portal throughout the year.
Here is a link to a presentation about Maths: Maths Presentation
Marking Codes – Marking Codes