|We are delighted to welcome our Year Three families!|
|Mrs Kingshott and Mrs Harrison (3KH)
Miss Hatchett (Teaching Assistant)
|Mrs Wells and Mrs Sanigar (3SW)
(Joint Teachers & Lower KS2 Leads)
Mrs Wicks (Teaching Assistant)
Mrs MacKenzie (Teaching Assistant)
We will be updating the page with pictures and information throughout the year. The Year Three team are looking forward to an exciting ‘Heights’ year with our wonderful children
Click here to download our Year Three Curriculum Overview giving more information about what your children will learn in Year 3.
Please note that there is a lot of useful information available to you on the Ladders at Home website, here. It will help you to …
Understand what your child is taught, from Reception to Year 6.
• See how each topic is taught, so you know how to help.
• See what your child is working on right now, at a glance.
• A space for you! – No more hunting for that lost note
• Fantastic FREE resources to support your child’s education.
• Follow your child’s progress at anytime
• Find out what they will be working towards and how you can support them
If you are new or can’t remember your login details, please contact Mrs Keetch in the main office. Mrs Edwards and Mrs Fallon will be running sessions for parents on how to make the best use of this parent portal throughout the year.
Marking Codes – Marking Codes