|We are delighted to welcome our Year 6 families!|
|Mr Cook (6BC)
Classteacher & IT Lead
Mrs Bareham (Teaching Assistant)Mr Rose (Teaching Assistant)
|Mrs Rogers (6MR)
Mrs English (Teaching Assistant)Miss Miller (Teaching Assistant)
|6BC Photos||6MR Photos|
Things to have a look at
Please note that there is a lot of useful information available to you on the Ladders at Home website, here. It will help you to …
Understand what your child is taught, from Reception to Year 6.
• See how each topic is taught, so you know how to help.
• See what your child is working on right now, at a glance.
• A space for you! – No more hunting for that lost note
• Fantastic FREE resources to support your child’s education.
• Follow your child’s progress at anytime
• Find out what they will be working towards and how you can support them
If you are new or can’t remember your login details, please contact Mrs Keetch in the main office. Mrs Edwards and Mrs Fallon will be running sessions for parents on how to make the best use of this parent portal throughout the year.
Meanwhile, there are other some helpful links below…
Click here to download our Year Six Curriculum Overview giving more information about what your children will learn in Year 6.
KS2 English Writing – Examples of pupils’ work to support teachers’ assessment of English Writing at the end of Key Stage 2: Click Here
Click here for the Oxford Owl website for further helpful information on how to support your child at home.